What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intuos Pro Pen & Touch, surface smooth or rough?

ZeroCool22

Banned
I'm thinking on buy one of those, but i don't want to get the suprise i got with my INTUOS, where the surfare is rough and i hate it, i love to feel NO FRICTION when i draw/retouch, i just put a print paper on it and i feel less fristion now, i use it like that since i bought it.

So if someone have a INTUOS PRO can tell me how the surface is, smooth or rough?

Because reding this: https://www.reddit.com/r/wacom/comments/5pynuo/wacom_intuos_pro_2017_drawing_surface_texture_did/ looks like the surface is damn rough, lot of costumers hating it...

Also the rough surface waste the nibs a lot more faster (nice move WACOM DEvs).

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My Intuos Pro has a smooth surface which has become quite polished with the amount of use I've put it through. If it died today I would go buy a new one as fast as I could!

ZeroCool22

Banned
My Intuos Pro has a smooth surface which has become quite polished with the amount of use I've put it through. If it died today I would go buy a new one as fast as I could!

They said the new ones (2017) have this kind of rough surface...

I thing i will go for the SMALL anyways and if the surface is too rough for my taste, i will buy a screen protector to make it smooth.

Last edited: