What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture cutting out strategy

column

Hello,

I found a lot of recipes regarding cutting out pictures, but I can't find basic principle of doing that. What kind of tools might be used? What are stages and strategies of doing that?

Additionally I would like to ask how to cut out picture that is placed on white background on the photo below. I expect that when I have high contrast picture it will be more easier to do that.
BW7orIO.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Quick question...............did you intend to place this thread in the Photoshop Actions & Automation forum? If so, are you asking how this is done using an action?

column

Quick question...............did you intend to place this thread in the Photoshop Actions & Automation forum? If so, are you asking how this is done using an action?

Since I don't need automation and action, it would be better to move this question to another place. I can't find how to move it. Should I delete this post and create new one in right place?