What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Wallpapers and Fotomanipulations

luna

I am Photoshop Newbie,some of my work:

Angel resting:

angelcz.jpg resursig.jpg

Hell on Wheels Wall:

hellonwheelsbyluna.jpg hellsh.jpg

Mustang Cars Wall:

mustangmalarez.jpg mustangsp.jpg

Sons Of Anarchy Wall:

sonsofanarchy2.jpg resurs1i.jpg

auto2t.jpg spuky.jpg

Fallen Angel:

angelisfallingfinal.jpg

and my signature:

The Big Bang Theory

sheldonpotpis.jpg

Please some constructive critics,so i can improve my work :D(sorry for bad English)

Last edited:

Vafann

Guru
Photoshop NEWBIE??? Man, if that is newbie work then I am going to be afraid to see what you do when you are pro! Great stuff! :)

luna

Photoshop NEWBIE??? Man, if that is newbie work then I am going to be afraid to see what you do when you are pro! Great stuff! :)

I still consider myself as Newbi(i still how much to learn),and I'm female ;)

Vafann

Guru

I still consider myself as Newbi(i still how much to learn),and I'm female ;)

I´m a newbie and a female as well, your work looks very experienced to me though. I didn´t mean that you were a man lol, I think "man" is a regular expression in English for emphasizing something or something lol.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I have to second and third the comments. Like Vafann said," Man if that is newbie work . . ." Very well executed.

Looking into my crystal ball: you will meet tall, dark, handsome man. He will want you . . .

. . . to do tons of Photoshop work for lots of money!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I have to second and third the comments. Like Vafann said," Man if that is newbie work . . ." Very well executed.

Looking into my crystal ball: you will meet tall, dark, handsome man. He will want you . . .

. . . to do tons of Photoshop work for lots of money!

LOL... I like the way you put it, ibclare.....

Seriously, luna.... I agree with everyone... you're a talent to be reconed with.

I like the way you manipulated and blended all your resouces and stock images into solid, seamless images. Very clean... with a solid creative concept behind each and every image. KUDOS TO YOU....

One more thing.... A newbie , but you have the talent for it....

LRG

hi luna, pretty good stuff from a newbie:D i like the angel the most. congrats on your work!

luna

Thx all ,I had a good teacher form another Photoshop forum :)

My Sofija Vergara Wall(My first Wall):

sofijavergara.jpg sofiavergara83.jpg+ hair brushes eyelashes brushes...

work in progres:

Luna you must walk the dog(is not over yet)

proba1vc.jpg resursi.jpg

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Yup.... I could see that was your first wallpaper.... slight hilites that shouldn't be there and too much blurring around the arms ( unless you intended it that way).

The WIP final i'd like to see.....

gr8 work.....

luna

Is not bluring,wehn ay blend render in textures bacground,ay meake three lajers,first render i color,then render in black/wihte and render in multiplay blending mode.then ay mask color layer,and thel b/w layer,at the end ay uase Litograf Filter.Seame techinik is uased i Sons of Anarchy wall

layerstp.jpg

Attachments

• layers.png
    layers.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
they are fab, but when i see the "sexy" *cough* fake *cough* women with big "boobs" *inflatables* i just switch off and think oh not again. i'm not sure whether it's a family trait or just my age.
sorry if that's an offence.

the big bang theory one is awesome though and the angel one :D

luna

they are fab, but when i see the "sexy" *cough* fake *cough* women with big "boobs" *inflatables* i just switch off and think oh not again. i'm not sure whether it's a family trait or just my age

:D
THX

This is a tactic big boobs to distract male population :D (Sofija has a natural Boobs ha h a)

TharaNuevo

Banned
I am Photoshop Newbie,some of my work:

Angel resting:

View attachment 6339 View attachment 6348

Hell on Wheels Wall:

View attachment 6340 View attachment 6349

Mustang Cars Wall:

View attachment 6341 View attachment 6350

Sons Of Anarchy Wall:

View attachment 6342 View attachment 6351

View attachment 6343 View attachment 6353

Fallen Angel:

View attachment 6344

and my signature:

The Big Bang Theory

View attachment 6345

Please some constructive critics,so i can improve my work :D(sorry for bad English)

I always love ANGEL's photos... :) it is beautiful..