What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kid with dog .. work required.

mobile04

2afy892.jpgmy sisters kid.... id want the kids tattoo removed . and put in a nice back round in oils..

i really do love the work you guys do , and the time spent making guys like myself happy ... cheers again in advance.
if i can be of any assastance . i work for dell.. and id gladly donate my origanal windows 7 32 and 64 bit dvds for work done.... cheers
http://i55.tinypic.com/2afy892.jpg

let´s hope this´ll be neat enough for sending off to granny! :D

14262ab.jpg

Ok I have to ask what is the obsession with you liking everything done in oils there has been numerous jobs done for you now all using oils but oils does not really describe there are 1000s of ways of doing oils so maybe next time post some images of the style of oils you like wether it be abstract or crisp detail etc etc

yes i do like the oils.. i want to compare the looks you guys put on here with my own work.. im by far a long way from your skills . but your right .. id like to try explain more in details what i need .....=== i got a lovely piece of work done a few days ago of a building . ans the 3 styles were completly different..
. apoligies if post to many jobs . not intended too if theres a limit.

There are no limits to the requests you can post.
Any member here can choose to edit an image or not.

Here's one for you.
If I find the time I'll try to change the background.

2afy892Canvas.jpg

I did this but the door shut and i managed to photograph the glass panel inlay:redface:

Attachments

• doorglas.jpg
    doorglas.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 50
mmm with a rabbit that size I am having rabbit stew mmmmmmmmmmm lol nice job

mmm with a rabbit that size I am having rabbit stew mmmmmmmmmmm lol nice job

Thanks Hoogle! It´s a picture I took, I wanted the grass, and I thought the hare might be fun, but it was too much of a hassle to cut it out and resize it, so it´s a big bunny lol!

Back