What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a logo for DV8 money available

dv8

You are correct no embossing. I did notice one logo earlier that was along the right lines but I cannot see it in the thread anymore. If I can see it again I will point you guys in the direction of what im looking for. It was embossed but would have worked flat also.

Paul

Former Member
You are correct no embossing. I did notice one logo earlier that was along the right lines but I cannot see it in the thread anymore. If I can see it again I will point you guys in the direction of what im looking for. It was embossed but would have worked flat also.

By which member mate?

dv8

Sorry I didnt notice I just came back to view it and show you guys and its gone, no idea. Sorry

dv8

I may be very wrong here but I think it may have been f5design, possibly.

Paul

Former Member
I have and i posted why they are not visible anymore - NO WATERMARK = none visible.

dv8

Thanks at least I know why. :) when its resubmitted with watermark ill give you guys a heads up on which one is going in the right direction. Cheers everyone.

iDad

Guru
this guy hasnt posted in like 5 days? isn't done yet?

iDad

Guru
btw F5 I like that little F5 icon you made yourself pretty cool

ibclare

Queen Bee
If it is done, the OP has not let one of the moderators know, nor has he posted such. In fact, I thnk he may have quit posting quite early on (not looked back yet). So I wouldn't be surprised if it was all done by PM and email. It's one of the solid headaches of having a freelance section, and one of a myriad of reasons as dv8_fx has explained to me, that the admins of old would not make the section.

If it is one of our members that completed this job, I hope you or the OP will please report so we can close the thread. As for f5's logo submissions, he made 2 of them on the 4th or 5th and they lacked WMs. Dv8 saw them and they disappeared as Paul removed them as unapproved. I guess f5 didn't get the message till recently.

BTW, f5, very nice as usual. Sometimes when I make a bid, I hope you won't show up with one of yours! and blow me out of the water! LOL. Well, all of us have our own styles. No one style will appeal to every client. Thank god! :rofl: