What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

''Decoding'' EXTREMLY badly visible number

Status
Not open for further replies.

buyer

Hello,

I am new here. Didn't have much luck on freelancer dot com website so i decided to try it on your forum. On the following page is my case:

http://s11.postimg.org/vh3x9sc1v/number.jpg

The image consist of two parts - upper and lower. Both parts are actually exactly the same, just differently photographed. Therefore I am going to describe my need same as if it was one element only (on both elements is exactly the same number). What i would need some help with is the following:

On element is number, few digits long - it starts on the left side and ends on the right side. I know exact number length (quantity of digits). The image cannot be photographed anyhow else so suggestion to simply ask to get much closer photographed image won't tell me anything. What i would need is:

1. having this number (same one on downer and upper part !!!) typed to me as a text by someone who could fix the issue that number is extremly badly visible.. so im searching someone who could light the image or scale it or do whatever needs to be done to read entire number.

2. if you look at the digit on the most right side (so the latest digit), it is ''5''. Above this digit is new number. This one is four digits long and also extremly badly visible. I would need that one typed too.

Please NOTE: I would need only ENTIRE number with ALL DIGITS so telling me what is a little more visible won't work. I can already see last 5 digits and even if i try really hard first 4 but i need entire number and same for the four digit one above latest digit (''5'').

I tried hard to use several scaling/lighting image tools, mostly web based but nothing helps.

Upon request (via private message please) I could also provide entire image from where i used to ''cut'' this but i don't think it will help.

Would appreciate your reply - can also be via Private message or here. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

iDad

Guru
I can give you a number, but no guarantees 1-800- CSI-DREAM

Tom Mann

Guru
What's this about? Please explain why you don't you want the source published and discussed in an open forum, but instead, only by PM? This is primarily a teaching forum. We strongly prefer to teach people PS techniques -- without a free and open discussion, that's almost impossible.

Tom M

Last edited:

Steve

Retired Administrator
What iDad is implying is "zoom in, clean it up" only works on TV crime shows.
Some of the numbers seem clear enough on the top image on the right, the rest is muddled and nothing in PS will make it clearer.

buyer

I can give you a number, but no guarantees 1-800- CSI-DREAM

Not sure what you mean?

What's this about? Please explain why you don't you want the source published and discussed in an open forum, but instead, only by PM? This is primarily a teaching forum. We strongly prefer to teach people PS techniques -- without a free and open discussion, that's almost impossible.Tom M

We might have misunderstood each other. See my quote:

Would appreciate your reply - can also be via Private message or here. Thank you!

So with this I meant whichever you/he/she/they would prefer.

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
OP: "...Upon request (via private message please) I could also provide entire image from where i used to ''cut'' this..."

Your request in this statement to use private messaging is what I was referring to. Please post the entire source image.

Thank you.

Tom M

Seaco

Power User
Hold on how do we know this isn't for criminal purposes, until we are told more I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole...

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Closed due to no response by OP. 72 hour limit per rules

Status
Not open for further replies.