What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a new logo design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I made a simple logo a little while back, http://www.facebook.com/h2fabrications but it is time to move on up. I am really looking for something new that represents what we do a bit better.

Business Background:
We do 3D printing primary and would like this to be seen in the logo. Although it is hard to convey its a 3D printing company with the logo.

What I am looking for:

1. I am looking for a nicer logo Text wise then what is current on the Facebook Page. I am also thinking about having a small 3d printer's print head looking like it has printed out our logo, the text part. This could be a semi-simple print head etc. I have a rough image I have made that id be willing to pass along.
  2. Id love to be able to work with someone that is willing to communicate throughout the process. I want to make sure I am happy with the end result but I do understand that it cant be revised until eternity :)

Budget:
I can do about 50-70USD at this time. I am really hoping I can find the right partner to help me out in these times :)

Thanks all, Look forward to speaking with some of the Freelancers here.

Cheers,
Chris

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum.

Our freelancers are required to post in your thread before they can contact you. Deal only with qualified freelance members identifiable with this badge in their profiles.. PSGFreelancer.png.

Good Luck....

Confestium

Part payment received, job completed. Just waiting for final payment and file delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.