What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tubbins23

hi guys!
I'm launching a new website soon, it is my first website and I've tried to make a logo with a program online but I don't really like it especially cause it doesn't fit in most social media profiles pics. Can you please help me with a new logo?
I'm gonna attach the logo that I made and I would love if you can use the same colors and give it a more professional look.
Thank you sooooo much.

Attachments

• ktcn smart logo.png
    ktcn smart logo.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 1

Viewtiful

A couple of questions. What's the ideal size or dimensions of a social media profile pic? What are you trying to convey in the logo/what is subject of your website?

tubbins23

A couple of questions. What's the ideal size or dimensions of a social media profile pic? What are you trying to convey in the logo/what is subject of your website?
Our website sells smart cooking gadgets that make cooking easier and funnier. Our primary targets are housewives and singles. We want to use this logo on our website and our social pages (twitter, fb, ig and pinterest). We want also to communicate that cooking should be easy and focused on good ingredients. I hope you can come up with something that will represent us in the best way. THANK YOU SO MUCH :)