What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Retouch/photoshop this wedding picture - $40.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifclm

Price
I'm looking to make this picture look more like the reference picture from years ago. Close my jacket, move my hands down to the waist, fix my pant legs/shoes, make my right leg equal the left, and make everyone generally less ugly, etc. Also if you could fix the damn hoverhands in the reference picture that would be great too.

Hc9IABX.jpg

vMY3ie5.jpg

There don't need to be any other major changes, just want to make it look nicer. I prefer Venmo or PayPal. As per community rules: ALWAYS post a low resolution, watermarked preview image when OP offers to compensate for work done. Feel free to PM alternatively. Thank you in advance!

ifclm

this looks great! Would you please be able to move the hands down to the waist, add back the white pocket square, and fix the hover hands in the reference picture? If so then I would be happy to send over payment!

JJLAPIN

Guru
this looks great! Would you please be able to move the hands down to the waist, add back the white pocket square, and fix the hover hands in the reference picture? If so then I would be happy to send over payment!
OK

Status
Not open for further replies.