What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid replicating logo text (5$ venmo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerhouseMike

Hey everyone,

My solar company is building a design center in our office and I am hoping some of you may be able to help me. I have attached a file of the company logo that says PowerHouse Solar. I want to replicate the same style and format only I want it to say "Design Center". I dont want the sun on there either for the Design Center file. So to clarify just Design Center in the most similar font and format possible.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!
-Mike

PHLogo.jpg

Hybrus

I can only accept paypal.

JJLAPIN

Guru
Will this work for you? Can be done in any font you like.
Final file will be Vector which can be scaled as large or small you want without any loss of quality.
Deisgn Center_PROOF.jpg

Hybrus

@JJLAPIN Or you can use font finder to find almost similar font. Just google it and try the results.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe pen tool will do the job
Yes, this would be the best approach. You could also find a close match and use the Pen Tool to alter.

I also think the OP wants to match the same layer style as the original.

Hybrus

P H and S is different font from the others. Crop the P H S font and apply font finder,

JJLAPIN

Guru
Thanks for that bigger image. I was going off that really small one that was originally posted and didn't see any of that detail. I'll try and get back to this later.

PowerhouseMike

Yours does look great I agree. PowerHouse Solar and Design Center are going on two different walls though and we needed the Sun logo to the left of PowerHouse Solar as mentioned above. Your definitely very skilled with this program, no one else could replicate the font!

JJLAPIN

Guru
No, I guess my 2 hours of monkeying around with this wasn't worth 5 bucks.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.