What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Change background/light a tinsel/hide odd body part 15$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbellamy

Hello everyone,

I'd like to give this picture a "cosy" mood.
Firstly I'd like the background to look better, either retouch it (remove the fence, erase the house...) or replace it completely but make it look natural with similar color shades.
Then it would be wonderful if you could light the tinsel with a orange tint like in this picture.
Also the tea cup looks empty, that would be nice if you could "fill it", (but if it's too difficult leave it, it's not that important.)
And very last request if by any way you could hide the girl's left foot toes I would be delighted, it looks strange..

Please don't change or retouch the colors of the picture, I like these orange/golden hour colors.
If you want to change the background, I already cut out the truck on Photoshop to save you time, you can download the PSD file here
And you can download the picture here

Thank you !
English is not my original language sorry if there are mistakes in my text

IMG_9468.JPG

Mbellamy

Hello ! I have a preference for asahid work however I don't understand why but the colors look really different from my picture ? I'm sorry I only realize it now but finally maybe changing the background was not the best idea, maybe removing the fence would be enough because I'm afraid it would look fake

asahid

Guru
Hello ! I have a preference for asahid work however I don't understand why but the colors look really different from my picture ? I'm sorry I only realize it now but finally maybe changing the background was not the best idea, maybe removing the fence would be enough because I'm afraid it would look fake
sorry i mistake a color, wait i will fix

Mbellamy

Didn't see I had PMs as the users didn't notify it on the topic so the request has been fulfilled and paid I had to accept it because sent earlier but for my future paid requests I might message you directly asahid I'm really impressed by your work !
Seaco that would have satisfied me too sorry request fulfilled. Thank you all for taking your time to help me !

Argos

Guru
I had some time and I was doing a fast attempt, but now I see its complete, well no need to finish it then...:joy::joy:

PSDFILEf.jpg

asahid

Guru
Didn't see I had PMs as the users didn't notify it on the topic so the request has been fulfilled and paid I had to accept it because sent earlier but for my future paid requests I might message you directly asahid I'm really impressed by your work !
Seaco that would have satisfied me too sorry request fulfilled. Thank you all for taking your time to help me !
thank you, no problem, glad to hear if your request has been solved, congrats..

Status
Not open for further replies.