What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Replace Magazine cover with specific politician $50+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kossis

Banned
Price
First time posting so hopefully I can describe this properly.

I want to photoshop a Canadian politican into the 'place' of Vladimir Putin in an Economist cover magazine, and replace the Russian flags as depicted with Canadian, additionally it must contain the ominous text "Soon..." additionally I think the body of Putin can stay it would just be a head swap in that same style as the cover.

You are welcome to google Pierre Poilievre to find more suitable pictures however the final product must be in the style of the magazine cover.

For the record the politician is the Canadian finance critic, very smart, and not pro-Russian I just like the style of this magazine cover.

Attached are the cover of the magazine, and one possibly suitable image of the man, the cover in question is titled 'Russia Resurgent' of which you can also google and see the orignal with text etc.

Not sure exactly how long something like this would take but I'm open to discussing compensation via paypal etc.

russia-resurgent-bill-butcher-1208x1600 (1).jpgpierre-poilievre.jpg

Zrhio

Banned
russia-resurgent-bill-butcher-1208x1600 (1).jpg

Here is my try! Let me know if you like it or if you want any changes on it. Thanks!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just a note, as I'm very detail oriented, the Canadian military does not employ the Russian made Sukoi SU-27 fighter or the Ka-52 Helicopter. They have around 94 McDonnell Douglas CF-18 fighter jets and 17 of the anti-sub helicopters, the Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone.

MentosCubing

Power User
This took longer than I expected; looks like some of you beat me to it.soon.pngHere's my go anyway, just in case you're interested.

Kossis

Banned
Whats the protocol when multiple entries are quite good? Lol and the aircraft changes a nice touch I didn't even think to ask but its very good!

Argos

Guru
I was curious to see what I could get on recreating the effect on the head so I made a try, I didn't do the rest because a lot of people already did an excellent job and I don't think it's necessary.

russia-resurgent-bill-butcher-1208x1600 (1)f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.