What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Fix Graduation Tassel

Status
Not open for further replies.

techteej

Price
Unfortunately, when I received my diploma my tassel was turned backwards (you cannot see the 2020 and it is reversed). I have included some other pictures that feature the tassel. If anyone can fix it and make 2020 facing the right direction but also look as natural as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

50340092_00101_0027_XLarge.jpg

399C44D9-2652-4F7C-978D-B3DCAECE2123.jpeg

IMG_0867.jpg

Facetune_19-05-2020-15-06-33.JPG

CF408E8A-9750-45C7-AB19-D5E50FCAB9D5.jpeg

techteej

For clarity purposes, I'm looking to have the first picture edited. (50340092_00101_0027_XLarge.jpg)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's okay. I will pay @@IamSam when he PM's me. I would never take advantage!
No. Please pay Argos.

I did not notice this was a paid request..............I'm multi-tasking today!!!

Argos

Guru
I will not charge for work from another member -.-, you should accept the payment for your work Iamsam, if you don't want to its ok, but he doesn't have to pay me anything to me ;)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you insist. Can you please send me the file, however?
I truly apologize. I don't do paid requests as it is a conflict of interest. If you pay someone else and they post that they were paid, I will give you my edit. But.........you can ask for changes in others edits if your not happy with the results.

techteej

I truly apologize. I don't do paid requests as it is a conflict of interest. If you pay someone else and they post that they were paid, I will give you my edit. But.........you can ask for changes in others edits if your not happy with the results.

Ugh, your work was truly perfect. :cry:

@Argos the tassel should remain on the other side, and it is a little bit blurry. Could you try and edit that?

Argos

Guru
I am trying to recreate iamsam work if i remember how it was
, just for fun give a sec^^

Status
Not open for further replies.