What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Christmas Photo Collage

Status
Not open for further replies.

10plus11

I have scanned a graphic from a WonderWoman puzzle that I got for my GF (attached). I would like to re-create the graphic using photos of her. The central photo needs this:

1. Background removed
2. But wispy hair preserved
3. Face lightened and other opportunistic lightening
4. Leg smoothed

That central photo would then be overlaid onto a collage of 7 other photos (so 8 photos in all). I have mocked this up on Powerpoint and created a JPEG to use as a template. All photos have been cropped in Photoshop already. The aspect ratio should be 9x6 for printing a Costco 30x20 poster. All photos are PG rated. Send me a PM with your bid and you can do your magic on the central photo. The original photo is 3000x4000 pixels but I cropped out the background. For some reason it looks very pixelated as an attachment. For extra credit, you could cut and paste WW's right gauntlet and star-crown onto the central photo.

This should be fun. Thanks!

WonderWomanThemyscria3x2.jpg

WWHawiKayJayOG.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Message for members.

Since the OP provided images for an edit, do not send PM and do not post PM sent!!!!

Per our rules, just perform the edit and post a watermarked version here in this thread. If the OP likes your version, the OP will contact you.

The only time you post "PM Sent" is if the OP requests privacy and DOES NOT POST IMAGES.

ZeroCool22

Banned
Message for members.

Since the OP provided images for an edit, do not send PM and do not post PM sent!!!!

Per our rules, just perform the edit and post a watermarked version here in this thread. If the OP likes your version, the OP will contact you.

The only time you post "PM Sent" is if the OP requests privacy and DOES NOT POST IMAGES.

We need to PM him, because he didn't post the collage of 7 other photos of his GF that we need to use for the BG.

polarwoc

Guru
didn't post the collage of 7 other photos of his GF that we need to use for the BG.

Just the way I understood it is that the OP only needs the Central image done up and the OP would add it to the collage that is already ready and awaiting the central image.

polarwoc

Guru
its solved ?
Feel free to jump in, mate. If it is solved, either the OP or the designer who received payment would notify in the thread (or to the moderator via PM) following which the thread will be closed.

10plus11

Yes - ZeroCool22 has solved the central image. Sheesh - sorry for being so confusing. I was hoping to have this pic done and then work on the rest of the collage, because there was no use in posting all of the other pics if the central one could not be fixed. Did not mean to break any rules.

I will now pay ZeroCool22 for fixing that image. After that, I would like to negotiate with him to do the rest of the work. Is it okay to have ZeroCool22 PM me now for pricing?

Incredible job on the pic! Way exceeds my expectations. Thanks!

asahid

Guru
Feel free to jump in, mate. If it is solved, either the OP or the designer who received payment would notify in the thread (or to the moderator via PM) following which the thread will be closed.
yes mate... i know that.. :)

Yes - ZeroCool22 has solved the central image. Sheesh - sorry for being so confusing. I was hoping to have this pic done and then work on the rest of the collage, because there was no use in posting all of the other pics if the central one could not be fixed. Did not mean to break any rules.

I will now pay ZeroCool22 for fixing that image. After that, I would like to negotiate with him to do the rest of the work. Is it okay to have ZeroCool22 PM me now for pricing?

thanks for reply, yeah sure, warnings send direct messages, it is only intended for editors, there is nothing wrong with you, because some previous posts, editors often reply to comments only with the words "pm sent" because they should post the results, and are not allowed to work via direct message, unless a private request, is allowed.
btw, congratulations you got what you wanted.

ZeroCool22

Banned

For this image, if you liked the result and are interested, you need to contact me via PM.

For the rest of the images, i don't know how we/you should proceed, maybe add the rest of the images on the first post... or if you want to the keep these private you should clarify it in the post, (in that case, editors can PM you).
Wait for @IamSam to tell you how you should proceed for the rest of the images.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
YES! This is exactly how it's supposed to work!

For the rest of the images, i don't know how we/you should proceed, maybe add the rest of the images on the first post... or if you want to the keep these private you should clarify it in the post, (in that case, editors can PM you).
Wait for @@IamSam to tell you how you should proceed for the rest of the images.
The OP should get with the member of choice in a PM and send all images to that member via email.

I don't understand why this is so complicated. Nothing has changed. All I am asking for here is for you guys to follow forum policy and post watermarked images when an OP posts images in a paid request. There's no need for you to send a PM or post "PM Sent".........................just post a watermarked edit and wait for the OP to contact you! Then you can proceed as you always have by working with the OP in PM's. The OP must communicate to the thread what he/she is doing......for example........I'm working with ____________ or the job is delivered and paid.

If the OP does not post images with the original request and requests privacy..............then you can send PM's and you must post "PM Sent" to the request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.