What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's Project

ibclare

Queen Bee
It's Sandcastle Days (Daze) in my town and if you're sane you park your car off the street and stay indoors! OK, well I'm being a party pooper but the numbers of people coming into town are overwhelming. So it's a good day to spend 6 or 7 hours playing in Photoshop. :cool2:

Attachments

• hawk_goddess.jpg
    hawk_goddess.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thank you SeniorS. I tried to remember all the points of feedback I received for earlier work and bring tones and colors and so on together.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thanks Belial. I was trying to achieve something different in the beautiful woman department. She is a hunter goddess and a fertility goddess.

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
Well I guess this montage theme is taking off and everyone is doing it except me but then I have not had time to play (sad face). But would you be offended if I said this put your last piece to shame it is a lot more blended in. The themes all match and flow together and you have the coloring much more suitable for the image. And nice to see a Woman that is not a size 0 used in a creative piece well done you

Hoogle

Guru
I will be here and there but my treatment has started now and so I understand it will knock a lot out of me but atleast I am ahead on my work stuff so get a couple of months to get back in shape. I just feel to tired to be staring at a screen for hours on end at the moment. I am sure you guys and keep the forum flowing without me for a while, But health comes first for me now. I will be seeing you around dont you worry

IBCLARE,

greetings from another San Diegan (Scripps Ranch).
Missed the IB sandcastle event as I was camping in Julian, but have been in the past.

AMAZING!

Liked your pic, too. Is that concrete bench in IB?

Agent

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hey Agent! my northern neighbor. Not sure you missed anything but crowds; :devilish: camping in Julian sounds great. Thank you, glad you liked it. That's funny noew that you mention it, there used to be a tiled bench surround at Pier Plaza (or is it there now... they rebuilt the whole plaza), but this one is probably in Spain. It's a Gaudi.