What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

two new works

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i'm rather pleased with how these turned out, it started off as following a tutorial for some waking up photoshopping, then i stopped halfway and decided i liked it (the flower one) so i did the same effect in the dragon one and added some fire behind it.

C&C, as always, is welcome

dragon.jpg
fireflower.jpg

Paul

Former Member
Top ones a standard dragon tattoo design, i should know i have tattooed the very same over a hundred times easily.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
it is indeed, i just added the effects on, its the one on the girl with the dragon tattoo i think :p

Paul

Former Member
Lol mate great. pm me with plans its supposed to be silent til it's posted.

CzoDesigns

well they look ok, but i think they are too simple, i mean there are only several brushes with basic effects :-? on a gradient back ground ( second )

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
yeah pretty much, like i said, they were 5 minute wake up works, so they arent going to be brilliant, sometimes simplicity is best though

Vafann

Guru
it is indeed, i just added the effects on, its the one on the girl with the dragon tattoo i think :p

"The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo" is Swedish, cool! That is the English title though, the real title is "Men Who Hate Women." sorry if this is OT, but I always find it interesting how they translate book and movie titles, most often totally wrong. Some English titles translated to Swedish are also to horribly wrong and bad that it´s hilarious. :)

Oh, and your light effects are really cool too Zealex! lol. :)

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
"The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo" is Swedish, cool! That is the English title though, the real title is "Men Who Hate Women." sorry if this is OT, but I always find it interesting how they translate book and movie titles, most often totally wrong. Some English titles translated to Swedish are also to horribly wrong and bad that it´s hilarious. :)

Oh, and your light effects are really cool too Zealex! lol. :)
i loved the millenium books and the movies, past all the rudies, but it actually had reason to be there unlike in other books 'n' movies i've read and watched. larsson was a great author in my opinion the three books i have read by him have been well worth it.

and thanks :D

Paul

Former Member
No mate he was going on about the next challenge as he as been picked to host it is all, lol.