What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

latest sig (its late!!! :o)

ibclare

Queen Bee
I like it Zee. It feels just a bit imbalanced to the left. Maybe you could move the "so what" over and make the text a bit bigger or make the colors on the right a bit bolder in some way.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
shall do! i'm off to bed, i've got all day tomorrow and this is first on my list. merci beaucoup :D

Paul

Former Member
As above mate, my two pennies would be on the size and the actual area you have filled.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
does the text need moving to the left or the right?

i revised it a little and decided to shave a few pixels off and make the lettering bigger and closer, not sure if it's an improvement
sig sept.png

Burned Ice

Power User
i like it very much, this reminds me making a new more pro avatar for myself, i'm sick off the crappy one i have now

Burned Ice

Power User
my avatar is actually 2 pic's together, the man and the background, i added some effects and extra layers, hue saturation etc and i liked it but now it looks little bit out dated, time for a new one but i need to have 'acces to main computer' as I always say and that's 14 km of here

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
daayum i can have a go at making you one if you wish, if so just tell me what you want to see on it and i'll see what i can do.