What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, my first proper post

TiMmY

Here is an old work of mine. I've never really known what other people think of it but here goes:
neon.png

Took an image of me snowboarding and a wood texture, rest is just done with the pen/brush tool

Paul

Former Member
Neat idea mate, maybe you could now expand on that?

TiMmY

Yeah, I like the style however it tends to not work so well on other things, with the stuff I do I tend to dot around all over the place with my styles.

TiMmY

Ok, I warn you. you might not like what you find in my photoshop gallery...

the following image was done by me on a bored day, not so great but meh whatever:

pikachu.png

It was done using the pen tool, circle tool and transform tool.

Sierraccr

Power User
Even the simplest things can be great. This little... rabbit? ... is delightful.

Stop telling yourself that you're not so great, and don't try to convince US you're not great. :confused: I like your stuff - you have a nice touch with it and know how to keep it simple and uncluttered.

So get cracking making some larger works. :)

TiMmY

Even the simplest things can be great. This little... rabbit? ... is delightful.

Stop telling yourself that you're not so great, and don't try to convince US you're not great. :confused: I like your stuff - you have a nice touch with it and know how to keep it simple and uncluttered.

Wow. Thanks! I guess I'll get working on some more then. I'm a huge fan of simplistic art so I tried to do some here.

And the 'rabbit' is called pikachu :)

ibclare

Queen Bee

Amen & Ditto. Made me smile. And the composition and color, very good.

TiMmY

This weekend I'll try to make something. :)
I twin the time I have for photoshop with web design though so I don't know if I'll be able to make much!