What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My First Post

Jayquizz

So i was thinking if you guys could critic my art :) I was just messing around with some brushes and effects and it turned out pretty good,what do you guys think? And this is my first post on this forum,hey! :D

Galaxy_by_Jayquizz.jpg

fenix

Guru
maybe you should try some color also on the white planet. That might bring a better harmony to the over all picture I think.

Jayquizz

Yeah,maybe I'll do that,but I kinda lost the file >.> I made that 2 years ago,and I haven't touched Photoshop since ><''

Paul

Former Member
Thats our moon in the foreground, why not just do a filter over the top of all of it if you want to colourise it, it looks ok like that though, if that was from 2 years ago what you doing now?

Jayquizz

Erm i'm studying,I'm 17 years old. :) I just started using Photoshop again today cause maybe i'll venture into the graphic design stream if i get into college or something.

Paul

Former Member
Not you personally? i meant in shop - but you just answered that.....ERMMMM indeed ha ha

Jayquizz

omg =X well,none at the time being. that's why im so bored >.> i've nothing to do

Paul

Former Member
Then get choppin or shopping, read a few tuts from here or go linking from links that members put up.

Jayquizz

well,the thing is,i've got nothing on my mind >.> how bout you gimme something to do? think of it as a challenge.

Paul

Former Member
How about you do a chop of old Obama then.