What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My latest work.

PuppetDesign

This is my latest. Hope you like it.
chirurgical.png

LRG

in this specific area of art i suppose you have never ever used the same model twice... anyway, good work!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Very good work. Very visceral.

Just throwing out a general question... why is it that these images almost exclusively are done with women? If this is too far off-topic PuppetDesign, I'll start a new post. Been thinking about this a long time, but the physical reaction I had to your work pushed me to ask. I'm not saying this detracts from your image. I think it is fantastic in both senses of the word.

Very good work. Very visceral.

Just throwing out a general question... why is it that these images almost exclusively are done with women? If this is too far off-topic PuppetDesign, I'll start a new post. Been thinking about this a long time, but the physical reaction I had to your work pushed me to ask. I'm not saying this detracts from your image. I think it is fantastic in both senses of the word.

good question. I think it's all about demand. Most advertising is targeted towards men, and that's what men want.

IMHO

Agent

nataloran

Awesome work ;-) i love the concept and the work ;-)