What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

latest work

Paul

Former Member
Very clean but needs a little depth maybe.

Paulie1108

I like it. The changes are subtle. The "after" pic doesn't look "photoshopped." And that is the goal, isn't it?

Agent
Thanks a lot of work went into this one. Skin took for ever then making eyes wider, stretching the neck, adjusting the jawline and fore head,. If you look closely you'll see I made her head longer and slightly narrower by her jaw and chin. this one took about 4 hours hopefully as I get better I also get faster.

Spiritchaser

It looks fantastic Paulie, I didn't notice the many changes neck, jawline, and forehead until you mentioned them and that's the idea. Also I agree with not fixing the teeth as I could be taken as an insult.

Thanks a lot of work went into this one. Skin took for ever then making eyes wider, stretching the neck, adjusting the jawline and fore head,. If you look closely you'll see I made her head longer and slightly narrower by her jaw and chin. this one took about 4 hours hopefully as I get better I also get faster.

Again, all very subtle, and that is the ultimate goal. Just enough to catch the eye, but not so much that we think "photoshopped" as soon as we see it.

Agent