What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some messing around I did a while back, Feedback appreciated <3

JnthnMtthws

Please leave some feedback :D

I-hold-the-star.jpg
Started off as a basketball player with a ball, I thought I'd spice it up a little.

Hybrid-horse-and-dog.jpg
Inspired by the many Photoshop Hybrids on the net!

Wedding-photo.jpg
My Aunts wedding photo+Kate Middletons veil+A Chimp+A jungle stairway = well, you decide?

Little-man-or-Big-bird.jpg
Was once a Mongolian chap on a horse...

The-house-Wilbur-and-Orville-built.jpg
The house Wilbur and Orville built (they built the first fixed wing plane too!)

Paul

Former Member
Lol your confusing me now ha ha.
BTT.
nice effects mate, the horse dog is cool.

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
Good job I agree with Paul the Horse Hybrid is awesome and works so well.

MotoChief

The ball player looks great. The dog-horse looks good but the dog head looks a little too big for that body.

Paul

Former Member
Yeah i noticed the size but it just seems to work somehow, or is that just me?

JnthnMtthws

Thanks for all the great feedback, yea when I made the Doghorse thing I thought the head looked a bit too big but I aimed for it to be the same size as the original head maybe seeing a dog head so big is the issue? :p

Thanks again :)

ChrisHPZ

Power User
The 3rd picture from the top is absolutely my favorite. It reminds me of something out of a Silent Hill game. And the last one is also very good, though I have to say it seems like "The wizard of Oz" was the basis for this image. Still good work though.

JnthnMtthws

The 3rd picture from the top is absolutely my favorite. It reminds me of something out of a Silent Hill game. And the last one is also very good, though I have to say it seems like "The wizard of Oz" was the basis for this image. Still good work though.

~ Hey, The Monkey Bride was the one I put the most 'effort' into so I'm glad it's paying off, although I must admit I've never played any of the Silent Hill games, also I may of subconciously been influenced by the Wizard of Oz, the more I look at it I get that idea :)

Thanks for your feedback <3

ChrisHPZ

Power User
Yes the Silent Hill games are one of my favorites in the true survival horror genre. There's always some kind of cryptic message behind the images that go into making the games.

sparky3659

I think the monkey bride one is awesome. If I had done that, i think id print it off and frame it! You got me thinking of some ideas for a new project....thanks

JnthnMtthws

I think the monkey bride one is awesome. If I had done that, i think id print it off and frame it! You got me thinking of some ideas for a new project....thanks

Your welcome and thank you, I'm glad it's paying off - a few monkeys got dissected before I thought it was right. Maybe post your ideas? Let us see what you did with the theme :D