What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tell me what you think about my logo :D

aham.. tnx for help but i dont want this.. i just wanna my logo stay how it is.. only maybe change colors..

I think it stands as it is. I like that color of putty brown, but as you were asked earlier, it can make a difference what kind of photography you do, what audience are you appealing to, things like that. I could see putting a two or three color vertical gradient on it instead of a solid color, but only you can decide what color or colors you want. We can all tell you what we like or what we think works or is unique, etc., but in the end you know what you want, so go for it.

tnx clare.. it is not only for Photography it is for photoshoping to.. for my website :D ty guys on advices..

aham.. tnx for help but i dont want this.. i just wanna my logo stay how it is.. only maybe change colors..

Aham, OK. You did ask, though. I realize it doesn't look great. Since I'm not getting paid to do it, I really can't spend time on it, but it could be a very professional logo.

but....

whatever.

nonono mate... it looks great but i really dont wanna road for this kind of stuff i doing :D really it can be cool logo.. ;)

And it would be so forthcoming of you to share what "kind of stuff" you are doing since that has an impact on our feedback. Though your responses indicate to me that you didn't want any suggestions anyway :D.

I like the typography and the thick lines around the letters, I can tell that you created the S in Ai because the problem with Ai and PSD is the color difference Ai is vector based CMYK and PSD is raster RGB. The brown is not a color I would use it is very cartooney (unless that is what you are going for) I would also recommend adding some gradient or something to make it look more visually appealing.

I like it, but i think if it where a bit brighter it would be more appealing.
Also, i made a quick skiss of a idea, just had to, sorry. :p

hxxp://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3043/skidskiss.png

Guys thank you on advices.. yea i will try with some gradient colors.. brown is not really good :D

I think in this case it might be helpful to look at your logo in different colors and just compare the different colors with your photos and other art. You want to pick a color that feeds of the general feeling that your photos give off.

Back