What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tell me what you think about my logo :D

Skid

Hello mates, yesterday i was making my logo.. i was using Ps and Ai. in Ai i made big "s" and in Ps i put strokes colors etc. tell me what you think :Dlogo.png

upps i put it in wrong section.. can you pls move it to showroom or somewhere? sorry :(

Cant place my finger on it I am having a mental block reminds me of Animal logo or skechers or 1 of those companies.

Good job

yeah wasnt there logo I was thinking off though

they make shoes and casual wear now
Skechers-Logo.jpg

No I cant put my finger on what company it is it just reminds me off 1 of them lol

Skid,

It occurs to me if you make your "S" a dark gray road, with a broken yellow dividing line, and add tire skidmarks parallel to the road curve, it would be an AWESOME logo!

Try that in Ai.

Agent

agent.. can you help me with this if you have time? bicouse i dont really know what you wanna do :D

I actually think that is a good idea agent

desaturate your S and darken it apply a road like texture to it

grab the pen tool and draw a set of double yellow lines in the middle to make it look like a road

and then apply some sort of tyre skidmarks on it

Is that what your aiming at Agent

Great idea but this is not logo for the car race club or something like that :D
i wanna make just little changes like colors or something :D

Next time you can just add the strokes in Illustrator by selecting the background color, chose a color to fill it with and then increase your stroke point. =)

Just from curiosity what is the aim of the logo? I noticed you said it's not aimed at skidding as like from a car.

Skid is my nick. You know what art means This is for my photograpy

Hi Skid. I actually think agent's idea is a good one. It is a play on words, at least English words. Your nickname Skid, the idea of tire tread skid marks, the "S" being shaped like a road. Anyway, it's one idea.

But getting back to your design as it is, I would move the kidart so that it is slightly over the "S." I say that because though not everyone will make the visual break, it can be seen as a design shaped like an s and the words, kid art. Just an observation and I don't know how credible. Anyway, I like the font you chose.

Good job!...But i don't know if this dark brown is suitable or not, I like the way u designed S, Keep it up =)

yea i think i neeed to change colors but i really dont know which colors will be the best for logo :D ...

Knocked this out in a couple minutes, just to give you the general idea.

Agent

Attachments

• skid_logo copy.jpg
    skid_logo copy.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 1

Back