What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movie Poster

5LlgbzG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iDad

Guru
It would be nice to see him say how he does it or help people with questions instead of just posting his posters.....just sayin

iDad

Guru
So do you ever talk on here or help, or is this just a poster board for you?

iDad

Guru
I contemplated whether I should do this or not and the conclusion was....... it aint gonna hurt

SpanishEnglishFrenchEnglish - detected

I am English, I use Google to communicate with you, why not you use Google and translate and participate in posters thread, looking at images with no explanation is getting rather boring. nice work but not very helpful

EnglishSpanishArabic
أنا الإنجليزية، وأنا استخدم جوجل للتواصل معك، لماذا لا يمكنك استخدام جوجل وترجمة والمشاركة في الملصقات الموضوع، والنظر في الصور مع أي تفسير هو الحصول على مملة نوعا ما. لطيفة العمل ولكن ليس مفيدا للغاية

http://translate.google.com

RTContent

Power User
I contemplated whether I should do this or not and the conclusion was....... it aint gonna hurt

SpanishEnglishFrenchEnglish - detected

I am English, I use Google to communicate with you, why not you use Google and translate and participate in posters thread, looking at images with no explanation is getting rather boring. nice work but not very helpful

EnglishSpanishArabic
أنا الإنجليزية، وأنا استخدم جوجل للتواصل معك، لماذا لا يمكنك استخدام جوجل وترجمة والمشاركة في الملصقات الموضوع، والنظر في الصور مع أي تفسير هو الحصول على مملة نوعا ما. لطيفة العمل ولكن ليس مفيدا للغاية

http://translate.google.com

It looks like you missed out Turkish iDad :)

Modern teknoloji değil şaşırtıcı?

iDad

Guru
Okay sometimes I'm a turkey, I admit it

Ben İngilizce, ben herhangi bir açıklama oldukça sıkıcı oluyor görüntüleri bakarak, Google, Google kullanmak neden, sizinle iletişim kurmak ve tercüme ve posterler iplik katılmak için kullanın. met çalışır güzel

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Your storage quota..... Must be special do you get paid for these?
You're like the Ever Ready Energy bunny lol..... You just keep going and going

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.