What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Movie Poster

I prefer the color tones of the first one......

Good Job...:thumbsup:

Thanks !

zMuvfmg.jpg

VrRykav.jpg

rhTq7La.jpg

ŞEFKAT TEPE / SUNGURLAR TİM / KOMANDO

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Sounds more like preaching than a movie.....:question:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I believe your posters are improving a lot.

In my opinion though, they are often too busy, employing too many elements at a time. I am partial to those you have made like this most recent.

The one thing throughout your movie posters which bothers me is that I think you over use the find edge filter. It gets a bit gimmicky. It would have more design impact if it were more subtle, maybe if more of it were masked off, which is easy to do if you use a smart object/filter which comes with a mask. Have you ever tried using a layer of the original image to put back some of the textures? You would use a blend mode or opacity change and probably mask areas. Just a thought.

Movie Poster

I believe your posters are improving a lot.

In my opinion though, they are often too busy, employing too many elements at a time. I am partial to those you have made like this most recent.

The one thing throughout your movie posters which bothers me is that I think you over use the find edge filter. It gets a bit gimmicky. It would have more design impact if it were more subtle, maybe if more of it were masked off, which is easy to do if you use a smart object/filter which comes with a mask. Have you ever tried using a layer of the original image to put back some of the textures? You would use a blend mode or opacity change and probably mask areas. Just a thought.

Thanks...

======================================

2s50PN4.jpg

Movie Poster

I like most this plenty celestial instruction, lovely preaching style. Thanks yar, much appreciated and inspired to see your greatest post.

Thanks...
========================

B7l4rnA.jpg

EKİP-1 (Team-1)
Nizama Adanmış Ruhlar

Last edited:

Movie Poster

Y6f18pC.jpg

NALsR37.jpg

KURTLAR VADİSİ
(VALLEY Of The WOLVES)

Necati Şaşmaz-Sharone Stone-Andy Garcia