What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NATZx.jpg

EKİP-1 /N.A.R. Dizisi "HÜZÜN" (SADNESS) isimli AFİŞ (POSTER) Çalışmam

You know what Blade02, i love your effort/determination and above all your complete passion to get your work out there, and for that i commend you mate.

You have been posting these for well over a year now with almost no interaction with members or explanation as to what they're even about. You could be the greatest, most prestigious,most in demand, foreign film poster designer working today and no one here would ever know. A little attempted interaction, even if you don't speak a word of English, through Google translate would be nice. :)

I agree totally Fatboy.
But that said they keep rolling through the door, if this is how Blade wishes to interact then so be it.

You have been posting these for well over a year now with almost no interaction with members or explanation as to what they're even about. You could be the greatest, most prestigious,most in demand, foreign film poster designer working today and no one here would ever know. A little attempted interaction, even if you don't speak a word of English, through Google translate would be nice. :)

============================

I agree totally Fatboy.
But that said they keep rolling through the door, if this is how Blade wishes to interact then so be it.

Thanks... But I am not speak English..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back