What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manda Burns

I love how the guy's turning to dust while he sits like a stone looking away from a photo, that's stuck in a moment in time and probably engraved in his thoughts. The sun shining though is beautiful. I love the symbolism in this and how others can get their own feelings from it.

braderz999

I love the composition and lighting and the effect the man has

I don't really think the mirror/portrait really fits in though, if this weren't based on stock I would say get the man to look at a picture in his hand for more mystery and impact but overall it looks really good :)

digitaltwist

I love the composition and lighting and the effect the man has

I don't really think the mirror/portrait really fits in though, if this weren't based on stock I would say get the man to look at a picture in his hand for more mystery and impact but overall it looks really good :)

agree regarding the mirror. If you can tweak that to make it look like a natural fit in the picture I think it would look even better. Nice work though.

Mogsy

I agree about the mirror, it kinda looks superimposed to me as well and doesn't fit in with the rest of the image, I would have a mess around with the brightness, colours etc. myself personally - On the whole though great shot and great idea!
:thumbsup:

Mogsy

Cheers mate, I know its been a while! Ohhh you know one thing after another (Nothing seriousl btw! :) haven't lost my mojo for PS - I have been keeping my hand in having a dip in here but haven't posted anything for a good while... As you know!

Thanks for the welcome 'back' :thumbsup:

peta62

Guru
Hello,
I do agree with others about the mirror, as much as I understand she's the one he's waiting for, I think the picture is better without her. Additionally I do not like square pictures unless there is a reason and I do not see any here, so I would prefer to cut the lower part to get it into more natural dimensions. Just my opinion, I am not always right ;-)
Cheers,
Peter

xversion1

Hello,
I do agree with others about the mirror, as much as I understand she's the one he's waiting for, I think the picture is better without her. Additionally I do not like square pictures unless there is a reason and I do not see any here, so I would prefer to cut the lower part to get it into more natural dimensions. Just my opinion, I am not always right ;-)
Cheers,
Peter
Yeah! Thanks! I don't like square picture too. I want to reduce the height size of picture, but for another reason I have to keep the original size of background image.