What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Work Recently

bahamafotoshoppe

He guys.. The political season fueling my graphic design here has ended but i do intend to get better over the summer
Heres sum stuff ive been messing around with
Critique necessaryyyyyy

Palante.png

YoloWineMakers.jpg

SwanDive.png

FINDependenceDaybashIndependenceDayBashV3.jpg

FINDependenceDaybashIndependenceDayBashV2.jpg

FINDependenceDaybashIndependenceDayBash.jpg

mattattack347

Power User
Nice works.
I like the one with wine the most.
It has that sleek nice look, That just wants me drink it.
It makes me sad that I am not of drinking age.

bahamafotoshoppe

Oh wait... Is this in the Tuorials forum ??? howd this get here? Oops.. i gotta move this to the graphics showroom...

Mogsy

Love the wine one and the swan one, the top one is a bit too busy in my opinion, makes me feel a bit dizzy lol

sassyprint

The second and the third ones are my favorites. Yolo could've been the best had it not for the smiley.

Josh Stemple

Like them. Dont care to much for the first one. Imo, the words shouldnt be upside down.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

Paul

Former Member
I like the colour and brightness mate.

xara

+1 for Yolo logo, love it, looks cool, I also like the swan one and that banner (flyer) looks nice. The first logo needs some work though, on the text and the dancing girl (it took me a while to realize what is represents).

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Awesome designs. The first one would probably be improved greatly if the "Spanish Club" text was rightside up and coming from left to right - it's a bit confusing to read since it's upside down and reading from right to left. Otherwise, they all look great.