What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

first cartoon edit from a photo of me

schavez

This is a great start! The details are what will make this piece awesome--and It becomes the fun part as well! Look into shading! It takes time but can make a huge difference on your final piece.

Good job.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Good work. I question the smoky details. They don't seem relevant. At the very least, I think the placement and maybe rotation is throwing me. The red one in particular seems upside down and I think they should both start lower, behind the figure. I also think the placement of the text is not right. Composition is very important no matter how quality a work is otherwise and I think you could learn a bit more about composition. My take. Very nice cartoon though.

adam23

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Good job.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]the vector is simple and cool. What are you using this image for, if you don't mind me asking?[/FONT]

Paul

Former Member
Reminds me of Fred the Mercury (god rest is soul).

mtzvip

Thanks for the feedback, Adam im not using it for nothin. I just made it for fun.