What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo for my label

ibclare

Queen Bee
It's not very high resolution. You should start high and make smaller when it comes to graphics. I assume it will be used smaller, certainly not this size. It is pixellated. Thetext is hard to read, especially the third word. I'm not sure what the image in the center is.

Jmark

It's not very high resolution. You should start high and make smaller when it comes to graphics. I assume it will be used smaller, certainly not this size. It is pixellated. Thetext is hard to read, especially the third word. I'm not sure what the image in the center is.

Not sure if the image in the center is a naked girl or a chupacabras :shocked: anyways I think it should be circular instead of oval

DBV

It's kinda distorted and hard to understand.. plus colors are boring.. look up some Badge tutorials, you wont be dissapointed and will have great logo then ;)

P.S. I had a Record Label too lol In Hip Hop/RnB..

I think the logo looks very much like a mish-mash of gradients and scribble. You really should take the advise of AdrijusG. I also can't understand why you have added the photos of random people, who have as far as I can tell, have nothing to do with the logo.

In regard to the man sticking his fingers up, do people realise that doing hand gestures just makes people look like they are trying to be something they are not. It's not the 80's & 90's any more. He's such an antidisestablishmentarian, he must be a good rapper.