What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Album Art; re-touched and edited

mtzvip

The Imvasion.jpg I changed the text and tryed to bring fix it as best as posable, please give me feedback, ideas, and suggestions.

ibis

Power User
dude,
any good design or photography should have, as they say "main character, a hero" as in the movies...
means, there should be one object, message, relation, event or whatever, that is in the point of main interest.
just think of it, you have spacecraft, open palm with money stack, something blue in the upper left corner, something green in the lower left corner, multicololor texts and whole bunch of stars. none of the mentioned objects is not in the spotlight of viewers attention. i'm looking at it and my eyes are swirling around looking for that kind of main point.
just tahe a look on some professionally taken photos, and you'll see what i mean.

mtzvip

thanks for the feedbackback guys, im going to get this photo amazing with yalls help. i will look up the referenced material. once again thanks guys