What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two New Facebook Covers

Hytham

Hello everybody,
Firstly I wanna thank every member posted in my topic about removing background ways...sure it will be very useful...Thanks a lot...

Then I wanna know your opinions about those 2 covers..

2.jpg
01.jpg

They're good, the first one I think you need to do something with the person like lightning to fit in with the picture the second is very good and by the I love the color you chose for the picture

I agree with Jenny. I really like the 2nd one.

The first does need a lighting/levels/curves adjustment. Your guy looks a little like he ate bad sushi. Kinda pasty.

I also think the letters have a problem. I like the gradient going through them although maybe the letters themselves could be darker. It is the stroke around them that really gets lost and looks to me like one of those 50s optical illusions. I'd like to see that stroke darker and I'd like to see the font larger and split into 2 lines, using the comma as a separator. The rest of the phrase should be off center to the right, IMO. Now that I have taken over your project . . . lol.

You wanted feedback :devilish:

I missed this when you posted it and just noticed that this is over a week old, maybe you're still interested in opinions.

Here is my latest facebook cover:

Attachments

• rebelceremony joey.jpg
    rebelceremony joey.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 17
Princess as no feet:shocked:

OP i like the first one just needs a different approach with the blending, i would have like it more if you had say, used an overlay or soft lend blend on the man, just a thought - many options to go with all are right and all are wrong:mrgreen:

Back