What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McVeighDesigns Thread

Vetoed

Just finished the cover set for Notes From The Underground. Took a bit of time and Im honestly glad to see it done as it was starting to get really boring lol

lywood_undead_nftu_cover_set_by_smcveigh92-d5rmfqb.jpg

All the covers are on my tumblr McVeigh Designs
and high quality versions are in the description under each cover art

WonderKid

Aaaaand

there goes my self esteem.

No, just kidding not really.

These are really cool :D

So now I have to tumblr stalk you.

Last edited:

privateeye

Really nice designs man - I used to love making album covers too, but I havent done I for ages. You might have just inspired me to start trying again :D

Really curious - what effect is that on the Hollywood Undead - Outside cover? its really interesting, probably something i've overlooked

keep it up!

Loved the work you've done and you've got me out of my couch and in front of my computer. I gotta try some album covers now. It's been a while. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Vetoed

Really nice designs man - I used to love making album covers too, but I havent done I for ages. You might have just inspired me to start trying again :D

Really curious - what effect is that on the Hollywood Undead - Outside cover? its really interesting, probably something i've overlooked

keep it up!

Awesome! Its simply just a effect called Topaz. Its an addition to PS that has some cool effects.

Loved the work you've done and you've got me out of my couch and in front of my computer. I gotta try some album covers now. It's been a while. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Cool. Sure if you make a cover lemme see what you come up with (Y)

Vetoed

kanye_west_yeezus_by_smcveigh92-d66b1o7.png

iDad

Guru
that is very cool, I would suggest giving it a bit of definition with the light on the pants and shoes(heels) area. It looks like you might be able grab from the shirt left arm area and transpose that section to the back of the legs, with a little bit of manipulation and layer mode altering, the definition should work (the lower legs looks as if they should have light casting upon it, it's seems to dark with the definition on the upper body) just a thought.

Or maybe even the jacket left arm area,for the wrinkles

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I see what you're doing Vetoed, but I agree with iDad. Just a hint of detail in the blackness of the lower body might help IMO. But it is a very interesting and well done piece!

Vetoed

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm still getting used to the whole think of where the light source is and manipulate the shadows according to it. Hopefully after a few more attempts I'll get the hang of it better

Tried updating the shadows

kanye_west_yeezus_by_smcveigh92-d66desb.jpg