What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crysis III Wallpaper

D2AP

Looks good to me, maybe blur some of the buildings in the back to add some depth. They look like they may already be blurred a bit, but a little more wouldn't hurt I don't believe.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I like it. The Bow is such a cool weapon and it could be a little lighter in contrast. As is, it blends in too well with the background and loses it's definition.

D2AP

I like it. The Bow is such a cool weapon and it could be a little lighter in contrast. As is, it blends in too well with the background and loses it's definition.

Rather then lightening the contrast maybe he can just highlight certain areas with something like the dodge tool to help keep it from being lost in the background too much. I think lightening the contrast may cause this to lose some of it's feeling.