What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notebook Cover For Children..Feedback Please

Hytham

Hello Everybody

I will show this design to someone and I'll wait for his agreement!...So I need your suggestions about this design please....what I should add ?..or change ?

Upload.jpg

I'll add reflections to another two bears later..Instead of "NAME" I will write company name..

waiting for feedback

Thanks​

Hytham

I wanna say that the colors changed a little bit!....I remember that this problem happen with designs made under CMYK mode when I upload them on the internet....I don't know why!

For Example...The background is very light brown or bronze...not silver as shown here...

Last edited:

DaHanci

Hey, I'm new here, but I think this is super cute! Maybe you could add some hearts in the background?

vizzwebsolutions

For me. There should be some surface difference. Like the wall and the floor etc Make background more dark. I will try to do some ..

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The two smaller/floating bears both have shallow and hard drop shadows indicating they are very close to a surface. If this is your intent then you might add a more prominent background like a wall. If you like the background just fading, then you might want to get rid of the drop shadows. I like the idea of adding more color.

I does not need to be darker.

I like the idea and your doing a great job with it!