What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Artwork

chrisix

Guru
i like the twisted sky scrapers, looks realy nice
but im not surea about the streetlights and trees.
It does look like it need a cover up like that on the horizon, but im not sure if the street lights are the right thing for that.

inkpad.t

Guru
Thanx .

Not quite sure what you mean about a cover up ?.. Your meant to get the impression that not everything is right, not as it should be, somethings missing or not there ... that's why its called quirky.

I'm thinking that you mean the area where the lamps meet the horizon ?... i was thinking of some fog across the front at the horizon area.. but didn't think it would fit..

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Inky, it's perfect! Don't touch it!

It's also just the right amount of dark! LOL!!!

inkpad.t

Guru
Thanks IamSam..

I think part of my problem sometimes is that i try to accommodate everybody's comments, most of the time they are right but some times i wonder if i should make changes or not.. I think it's in the eye of the person looking at it and their way of seeing it and each individual has their own view on it...

I believe all comments are welcome and never really take offence to anything as i see all comments as a positive to help improve so i am thankful for all, but sometimes its good to see some one say that's OK.

Thank you.

Notice my spelling getting better... GOT A SPELL CHECKER . Although a can not use it when on the works lap top, so my have a relapse some times.

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Sometimes I struggle with wanting to please everyone and fit in their suggestions as well. In the end, their opinion is just as valid as yours, so if they make a suggestion and you think, "Hm.. I think my way looks a bit better", it's all good in the end! Do whatever pleases you as it's your art work and your vision!

crzykate58

Hey! i know it's been years since this was posted.... but how did you make this artwork inkpad.t? was this all photoshop or did you use a different program?

inkpad.t

Guru
Don't know why I came back to this, but just took another look at as it so long ago, I do remember this was a PEN TOOL exercise that turn into the idea of quirky buildings.

SepiaPhotographi

I think it's nice! However, I should tell you, at first glance, I percieved the bottom lights to be a bunch of pinguins. Not sure if that was intended.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Don't worry Inky.............they look like lights to me! You need an active and enhanced imagination to see penguins! LOL!!!