What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you favorite free image download source websites?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Let's all share our resources!

I love deviantart.com

So many artists have galleries there and love for us to use their stuff. Most just want a simple credit. (as you have seen throughout the forum entries, most recently especially) Some want you to link your image on their site or at least make a comment on the site.

What is yours?

Hoogle

Guru
serum I have deleted your post and have told you why in another thread if I see that link posted again then I will ban you for spam.

crazy4art

Hello all,
You posted a couple of my favs like deviantart and sxc.hu, I would like to add a free .psd site that really saved me time on more than one occasions for instance I was making a small flyer today for a fire extinguisher co. and was looking for a decent photo on google, for the first demo mock-up then I remembered this site and hurrah there was a clean mean HQ .psd some nice fellow uploaded... so keep in mind the site is called officialpsds dot com (sorry I am not allowed to link yet). I will remember more I will revert.

Clickable link is here.

Last edited by a moderator:

webguga

I think google and blue vertigo works mostly

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

The Boss

this probably doesn't count, HUGE secret!!! ........ google images!! shhh don't tell though!! lol
this is a great thread very helpful!!