What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quiet Times | Matte Painting Manipulation | Inkz Style

Looks amazing! I love the soft light.

Only thing might be you went to far on the shoulder with the lighting but that might just be my personal opinion and that's really only a minor issue.

How did you get her and the bark to look like they were painted?
And can you show us the stock images?

Last edited:
Zoom in onto the piece you want to paint then use the colour dropper for the colour you need, then paint way changing the opacity and blend modes to suit.

It's like airbrushing or retouching.

It is a very nice bit of work from you here Inkz and lovley lighting.
Nice to see a bit of paint going into as well.

dude... you're so legit! This is awesome!!! luuuuv the colors and gentle effects! beautiful <3

Nice work, Inkz! I wasn't going to say anything, but one thing about it keeps bugging me, so I figured I'd mention it: IMHO, her bent leg is much too prominent. My eye goes first to it, whereas I would think you would want the viewer's eye to first bounce back and forth a couple of times between the face and torso and the sun, and then slowly take in the remainder of the image.

Just a thought.

T

Nice work, Inkz! I wasn't going to say anything, but one thing about it keeps bugging me, so I figured I'd mention it: IMHO, her bent leg is much too prominent. My eye goes first to it, whereas I would think you would want the viewer's eye to first bounce back and forth a couple of times between the face and torso and the sun, and then slowly take in the remainder of the image.

Just a thought.

T

I'm really pleased you did mention it Tom lol...

I do actually agree with you, I think I got carried away with the dodge tool at the end of the process lol. Always good to here from you Tom.

Back