What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please critique our new logo

I really what you've started, Pieter. It looks very professional and an exceptional job on the logo. I do think that you shouldn't loose focus on the potential that you had to begin with. The blue background with white font and grey font does show high contrast. Looking at the grey background you've created, I think you could go without the white font, as it does make it rather difficult to read with the background. Maybe adding a slight grey stroke would bring it out. The discussion about the "Weare" part of the logo is indeed a tough idea to perfect. I think the ideas that people are giving out are on the right path though. Great work!

gitmon

It looks a bit too long imho. I'm thinking limited usage on promo stuff like vertical banners or space media with limited horizontal length. I would try keeping it compact and recognizable. Maybe try a different typography as well the U looks a bit off to me, capitals look great though. Just my 2cents.

ChrisHPZ

Power User
I love anything 3D and in looking at this Pieter, why not have the text extrude from the middle of the wheel.

Spectrum

I would scrap the stylised aperture. A million photographers already use logos either exacty like it, or very close to it. You need something original, or at least semi-original to stand out.