What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some of my work so far

Mana

Hello!

Since Im a new member here I thought I could share some of my work. What do you think?
You can see me create some of the images at my underground youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PLUENEN

Would be great if you could rate each picture from */10.

statue_by_jacobjohanssonj-d680n2w.jpgfire_tiger_by_jacobjohanssonj-d5zbr96.jpgsteampunk_by_jacobjohanssonj-d5ty3z2.jpgpurple_by_jacobjohanssonj-d5ty44f.jpgchaos_by_jacobjohanssonj-d5ty3v2.jpgmermaid_by_jacobjohanssonj-d5ty3np.jpgmuay_thai_gotland_by_jacobjohanssonj-d5ty3ho.jpgthe_blue_seagull_by_jacobjohanssonj-d5ty2f2.jpgVuhJEEu.jpgfire_angel_by_jacobjohanssonj-d6429dg.jpg

Thanks in advance, have a nice day. :)

Last edited:
Hard to rate them, especially not seeing the images used to create them. I recognize the faestock model. Lovely girl. But I can give you my first, second, and third, totally subjective and if I come back in an hour, this rating could change! Fickle huh.

First: number 3
Second: number 5
Third: numbers 1, 4, and 6. Dang, can't decide. I also like the black silhouette inside the flame.

Last is the blue bird.

So that's 7 I guess, but doesn't quite meet your request. :rolleyes: I'll come back in an hour and confuse the issue some more. JK.

Nice work.

got to agree , its good to see the stocks used so you can see the amount of work and thought needed to create the final product

ill give my number one and it is imo number 5 , only comment is the glow under her left arm to me could be fixed

good work though

Thank you guys for the rating!

There are movies where I create a few of these works. So if you cant rate beacuse there are no picture of it in the beginning, check my channel and you might find the video. :)

Back