What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bootcamp posters

jacko3396

I was asked to design a poster for a bootcamp fitness thing, here's the two that I showed him which do you think is better?
I know the information on it isn't very professional sounding but it's all they gave me, this was a free job so I think that's fair enough

Attachments

• BOOT CAMP POSTER.jpg
    BOOT CAMP POSTER.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • BOOT CAMP POSTER 2.jpg
    BOOT CAMP POSTER 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
#2 . Not too complicated and conveys the message. Black and white (readability) for a sign or poster is the best. I think I would make the type larger at the top. The first one is too complex. Peoples attention span when looking at a sign is actually very short. You want to make a sign that gets the message across, even if the reader drives by in a car and attempts to read it. ( sign maker back in the day)

Last edited:
Nice rework. Good observation ALB though I'm not sure if that bothers me as much as that it seems lost in all the white. I'd like to see that given a color tone, or the star given a color tone to separate it from the white. If leaving the white splash white, maybe change the text to jump out more. The "P" is pretty obscured. And like Larry said, a sign/poster needs to be readable at a glance.

Back