What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quasar Wordmark Logo | Branding

Inkz

Guru
Hey guy's..

Here I bring you a simple but elegant wordmark logo. The "Q" was custom designed and the rest is a font called AcornSwash Reg. This isn't for a company or business. I just picked a nice looking word, then done the rest.

Logo:

QuasarLogoBW_zps4346c1cd.png

B/Card:

QuasarWBC_zps1b9d585b.png

QuasarWBC_zps1b9d585b.png

QuasarWeb_zps2faaebed.png

Book Cover:

QuasarGold_zpsba269aee.png

Zef

Ace i must say, as all your logos are! This one has some really dope flow as if for a publishing company or something.

SSO

Less is more. I like it and i really like the simplicity in the logo - especially when printet as the grey calling card!
One thing though... It kind of 'annoys' me - probably a poor choice of words - that there is a very short distance from the big 'Q' to the beginning of the rest of the text 'uasar'. If you nodged the rest of the text a little bit to the right, it would be perfect!

//SSO