What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliability

crzykate58

This was a bulletin cover going out this week ^_^ again, another stab at trying to do typography. i think it's still a little hard to read tbh...

Reliability of the Bible_Vertical (bulletin insert)_13.jpg

Hey Kate, I actually like this! Very creative and artistic. Love the color choices. I'm normally the one who would say this is very hard to read, which it is by the way, but when I first viewed the poster/bulletin, this is what I saw!

Reliability of the Bible_Vertical (bulletin insert)_14.png

So it's very effective the way you've provided two ways to read the poster.

I like it too. Maybe changing the tones from bright to a sort of pastel or slightly different shade of the orange would differentiate the word better. But I think it depends on the audience. It appears to be for general public consumption, so to speak, but the fact that reliability is stated in the very first line, it should be more obvious. I like the colors too. Orange and blue are complimentary and this is subtle by the shades you used, but they work well together. I wouldn't suggest changing a thing.

I think it's a lovely design and very eye catching which is a huge feature of creating a poster. Get their attention, then deliver the message. Veddy goood.

Thanks guys!!!! ^_^ yeah this was definitely a stretch for me hahahaha!! But thank you for the encouragement!! And super thanks Sam because the way you saw it was totally my aim for the audience lol!!

Back