What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N7 Wallpaper

well... i suppose a like is a start... seriously, i remember a time on here when there used to be floods of people willing to help out provide ideas and do their own take on it.

what happened? did somebody die or something?

Yeah Zee, I'm dying. Of laughter. Have you forgotten when you first came to the forum?

Yeah, there was Senior and Sir Maximus who like Sam commented on almost everything, very encouraging. But as I remember your PS skills were in embryonic stages. You needed and wanted a lot more help. Such work as this leaves little to critique IMO.

I think it's lovely (you prob'ly don't care for that word) given that you only used the two textures.

Bravo I say!

yeah, i remember, my work was shi hit! the people were great and photoshop was this magical toy i hadn't touched before, now, i've gotten so bored of doing the same old in photoshop I've started on 3d stuff... i should be revising for my exams... but oh well, it's not like they're important or anything XD

no but seriously, thanks for popping up. sometimes it just takes a comment or two, no matter how short or whatever just to know that it isn't so crap people just look at it, cringe and move on... I'm paranoid like that. i don't care for "it's not good" anymore... I'm so numb to those 3 words these days, I'm more inclined to ask why, than tell people where to stick it.

in the meantime, I'm going to crawl back into my little cave, buy some more RAM, and finish this mudbox project.

Next time you're wondering Zee, take a look and see how many people have viewed your thread just in the first day. Lots of viewers don't need to comment. Doesn't mean they don't appreciate what you do and there is a lot of good stuff you post.

Now back to your mudbox, lol.

You've done a very impressive image Zeealex. I looked at it several times and just couldn't decide how to comment on it, because it looks so good, though I just don't get the meaning of N7. What does it stand for?

And yes, you're right about "comments", they are important to all of us. Feedback is an indicator whether you're still alive or already a PS corpse.:thumbsup:

PS corpse . . .

pretty silly corpse?

pretty still corpse

parsing sentences corpse

particularly sensitive corpse (make sure you don't mess up my makeup)(please don't pinch me when you snap that bracelet on) . . .

past sighing corpse!

You've done a very impressive image Zeealex. I looked at it several times and just couldn't decide how to comment on it, because it looks so good,
thank you, that's good to hear :) at least i've still got SOME photoshop skill.
I just don't get the meaning of N7. What does it stand for?
it's from the game Mass Effect, Commander Shepard's military grading is N7, N standing for special forces, 7 standing for level 7 (the highest level)
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Commander_Shepard
if you like RPG games or shooters, it's worth picking up.

[h=2][/h]
Next time you're wondering Zee, take a look and see how many people have viewed your thread just in the first day. Lots of viewers don't need to comment. Doesn't mean they don't appreciate what you do and there is a lot of good stuff you post.

Now back to your mudbox, lol.
heheh, i suppose you are right, but sometimes i don't know whether those views are people looking at it, disliking it and moving on, or looking at it, thinking it's cool and moving on :p

i would go back to it if my latest project didn't kill my RAM XD, it's an absolute pain in the backside.

i think he meant a photoshop corpse, Clare XD

PS corpse . . .

pretty silly corpse?

pretty still corpse

parsing sentences corpse

particularly sensitive corpse (make sure you don't mess up my makeup)(please don't pinch me when you snap that bracelet on) . . .

past sighing corpse!

:clap:@Clare: PS = Photoshop

i really love what i assume is the earth effect with the 2 textures but as ibclare said, there's little room for critique haha

Back