What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Badlands" photo manip

jacko3396

I've been away from photoshop and the forum for a loooong time so I thought I'd pick it back up and have a go at some manipulation! used a photo from my trip to America

Attachments

• COMPARE AMERICA PIC.jpg
    COMPARE AMERICA PIC.jpg
    676.8 KB · Views: 2
  • BADLANDS GURU SMALL SIZE.jpg
    BADLANDS GURU SMALL SIZE.jpg
    576.7 KB · Views: 3

ibclare

Queen Bee
Nice I agree. I also agree on the cropping. You could make it a POV but you'd still have to crop that out before putting something else there. Something dangerous it could coming out of. Like not an easter basket, lol, but maybe warp the image and make it coming off of a battered, gafiitti covered old pickup truck's tailgate.

But it doesn't need anything IMO. Keep up the good work. I really like the B&W treatment. Looks surreal that way.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good job. I say turn over some cars and add some debris to the road. Make your foreground consistent with the BG......bad.