What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some of my Recent work :)

Kinda dark and gloomy. Interesting though,,I kinda like those frames

Thanks and yes been experimenting with this Genre. No limits and no set way about them. I can just go a little mad and see what I end up with lol. Wife was worried I had lost the plot, luckily the voices told me not to worry :p

these are awesome! especially the second one, not sure about the frames though, but yeah dark and gloomy, my favourite kind of art =)

Thank you, wasn't sure about the frames myself but thought it would be fun to try. Here they are without the frames:

Eyes Closedno frame.jpgnightmare.jpg

Hey Chris! Great to see you hanging out and still creating some fantastic work! I try not to listen to the voices. Most of your past works have been skirting this genre, so these seem to be right on track with your style.

I'm not so keen on the frames either. They are all awesome but my fav is the one in post #2.

Great seeing you mate.

Good to see you again! I love the images. The frame in the first one bothers me because it is overwhelming. I think the idea of the frame is workable. I just have problems with the overall "square footage" of it being more than that of the picture itself. Your work is more important to me.

So I'm glad you posted the larger images. I still think they look good with some border/framing, but it is an interesting genre and I agree with ALB and Sam on that. (I have a "gloomy" side this appeals to :devilish: )

Last edited:
Looks like we might ( metaphorically ) be from the same part of town... both like dark art.... and both hear voices in our heads...

I like the art.... same as the others though about the frames...

Thank you.

Thanks for the kind comments my friends, think I will drop the frames in future unless I can find some that are too dominant. Realyy enjoying this genre right now. Have some others I will post up that scared the family a little hehe.
Great to be back and look forward to catching up some more :thumbsup:

I like the 2nd one, a lot actually and the black frame is cool to me. Keep exploring this dark art would like to see more.

Back