What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Css

inkpad.t

Guru
nice and clean... not sure but think there is css for adding shadows now rather than images ? would look good with a small bowed shadow inside the box under the colour tabs.

gautamz07

Power User
Hey Thanks Inkpad , its fully CSS , not entirely written by me , just posted it for fun , ... thanks :D

inkpad.t

Guru
Just in case you need it... you can do shadows in css now.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<style>
div {
width: 300px;
height: 100px;
background-color: blue;
box-shadow: 10px 10px 5px #888899;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<div></div>

</body>
</html>

gautamz07

Power User
Hey Thanks Inkpad , i created a inset shadow for my contact form :) check it below .

Untitled.png

BTW , inkpad what framework do u use while building websites , if i may ask ?

inkpad.t

Guru
nice ... think i would turn down the opacity if in Photoshop, or tone down in the css ( the shadows that is )... just needs subtle hint of shading / shadows.

I use WordPress themes quite often and depending on the subject that i would use a framework that suits it, so it varies.. at the moment I am looking at Bootstrap. its free but quite good I'm told.