What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think?

pepgirlz

Playing again. I call this making friends. I downloaded some of Cindys tuts and I am trying to teach myself how to paint hair. {I just love her work} I am useing a mouse since my tablet broke and no funds for a new one :frown:.
Here you can find the list of wonderful stock I used. http://fav.me/d7r4148 making friends.jpg

Paul

Former Member
Lovely composition, just think the two under the mushroom are lost a little bit, nice colours and nice lighting.

ibclare

Queen Bee
The hair is really coming along. I admire your desire to do this. I may have to give it a try. I paint some strands, but mostly I just use the specialized brushes. Manual painting clearly gives more control.

pepgirlz

The hair is really coming along. I admire your desire to do this. I may have to give it a try. I paint some strands, but mostly I just use the specialized brushes. Manual painting clearly gives more control.
I am finding it relaxing so far. Thanks

This is a very nicely done composite pepgirlz...very "Cindylike" already. Good job on the girls hair, though the blending into the background could be a little bit softer.

sarah.james22

I think it's lovely, you have such an imagination! There's a designer called Lorie Davison (she designs supplies for the digital scrapbooking community) and your work is like a more realistic version of hers. Beautiful <3