What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abandoned princess work

lavkrstitelj

Hello, so this is my first try in something like this, I believe it's called Photo-manipulation correct me if I'm wrong well here's result and i'll post stocks used.
CayjBdvv.png

See you around,
lavkrstitelj

mAysBSoL.png

The girls reflection is off, it's going the wrong way. It should be consistent with all the other reflections.

Also, her lighting seems to be opposite (and stronger) of the castles lighting. The castle is lighted from the left and she's lighted/lit from the right.

I like the fairy idea :)

Except the girl and her position i think you blended too much the left tower with the mountain behind. If you use a mask, try to paint over with hard edge brush. And if the water is so clear that you can see the stones under it .. you supposed to have the girl legs seeing under the water, she looks like she is flying over the water :)

Last edited:
Nice work. I like how you manipulated the colors to make the dreamy, almost gloomy atmosphere.

Apart from the critques above, I think you did a great job, especially making all the source pics work together.

Back